Monday, August 9, 2010

Case of the Mondays?

It is Monday. The day that ruins a perfectly good, relaxing weekend. On this Monday I have no actual thoughts for you, just a few random ones that have been in my head for a while. In no particular order:

*Why am I so excited to start school? I think it may be because I can buy SCHOOL SUPPLIES. I am a school supply freak. A part of me is bummed that I can only buy boring supplies now that I'm in college...pens, notebooks, binders- done. Where is the fun in that?

*My kitchen cabinets and walls are FINALLY painted and I could not be more excited. Thanks to my daddy, my walls are off white, my cabinets are white, and they have knobs/drawer pulls. It is a beautiful thing. Pictures coming soon, after the dishes are done...

*The shopping ban is going well. I am on day 9 and still going strong. I did stumble and get a polish change Sunday but in my defense, it had been a long week (is that a good excuse?). I'm really proud of myself for making it 1/3 of the way through August without buying any clothes, shoes, or handbags.

*I really want to be able to sleep at night, sometime soon. Every night I lay down...close my eyes...and then a million and one thoughts creep into my head- keeping me AWAKE. Does this happen to anyone else? I honestly have to "go to bed" an hour early every night so I can be asleep at a reasonable hour. Seriously.

That's all I have for today. I'll be back soon :) hopefully with pictures of my kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment